I got tagged by Becky to do this challenge and then pass it forward. Really random questions, all in good fun :). So here goes:
- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
The questions are as follows
- Would you ever try using a Ouija board? I did try to use one once, but not in a serious manner.
- Kindle or physical book? I don’t own a Kindle, but I will always prefer a physical book over an e-book.
- Do you find it easy to forgive and forget? Forgive, yes. Forget, not really.
- Writing or reading? I would have to say reading, thought I quite fancy writing aswell.
- If you had the chance to spend a whole hour with a celebrity, who would you choose? Johnny Depp. And no, not because of his looks. 🙂
- Least favorite genre of book? Don’t really have one. I’ll read anything and everything I can get my hands on. I will occasionally dislike a book, but that’s not going to make me dislike the whole genre.
- Disney or Pixar? Disney, definitely.
- Your favorite quote? “Because we don’t know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can’t even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.” – Paul Bowles. Absolutely true and utterly beautiful.
- Favorite mythical creature? (can range from vampires to Dragons etc) Unicorns – I blame HP for that.
- Which stereotype do/did you fall under in school? (e.g. The Jock, the cheerleader, goth, geek etc) We actually did not have those stereotypes, not like you’d see them in a teen flick.
- What colour is your bedroom? White&gold.
My questions are:1. Superman vs Batman and why? 2. Favorite author? 3. DSLR or traditional photography? 4. Worst movie you have ever seen? 5. Do you prefer seeing a movie at the cinema or on your PC/laptop? 6. Last play you saw? 7. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? 8. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? 9. What’s your favorite time of the day? 10. Favorite thing you own? (could be anything) 11. Family vs friends?
In true pay it forward manner, I’m tagging:Maudlin Tales Moment Matters The Reading and Life of a Bookworm